|SWR 458 520 arrives at Addlestone|
|Type:||National Rail (London Waterloo - Reading Line)|
Addlestone was opened by the London & South Western Railway in 1848 at the same time as the rest of the Chertsey branch. Later on, when the station was owned by the Southern Railway, the line through Addlestone was electrified in 1937 .
Both platforms have brick buildings and canopies. There is a level crossing at the Southern end of the two platforms as well as a footbridge.
|SWR 450 100 passes through|
|View from the footbridge|
|SWR 707 025 departs heading for Weybridge|
|Another SWR 707 arrives heading towards Virginia Water|
 David Brown, Southern Electric Vol 2 (Capital Transport, 2010) p. 36