|Chiltern 165 020 arrives at Seer Green & Jordans|
|Type:||National Rail (Chiltern Main Line)|
The station was opened as Beaconsfield Golf Links Halt in 1915  on the joint GWR/GCR line. The station is indeed adjacent to the golf club's club house. The station was renamed Seer Green in 1918. The station name had "& Jordans" appended to it in 1950 and the name remained this until 1974 when it became Seer Green again. In latter years Jordans has reappeared on the station name boards.
The station has wooden station structures with a booking office and waiting room on one platform, a wooden shelter on the other platform. The two platforms are linked by a footbridge.
The station is managed and served by Chiltern Railways who run at least one train an hour in both directions between London Marylebone and Aylesbury.
|A look down the platforms under the footbridge|
|Main station building|
|View from the footbridge, the gold club can be seen in the background|
|Chiltern 168 028 departs|
 Vic Mitchell & Keith Smith, Paddington to Princes Risborough (Middleton Press, 2002) Fig. 79