|In LM days 172 331 arrives with a Birmingham bound service
|National Rail (Shakespeare Line)
Danzey was opened by the Great Western Railway in 1908 when the North Warwickshire Line was opened. Danzey itself only serves a few houses and farms in Danzey Green with the closest settlement of any size Tanworth-in-Arden over a kilometer away. Danzey was originally known as Danzey for Tanworth .
Despite the rural nature of the station it had a goods yard and as many as six men worked at the station during the Interwar Period. The station had a signalbox which closed in 1970. The goods yard closed in 1964.
The station is unmanned now, it has no ticket purchasing facilities though is equipped with public information screens and a help/information phone. The footbridge and platform shelters date from 1993. The station is a request stop with an hourly service in both directions most days though does not have a Sunday service. The station is managed by West Midlands Railway.
|View from the footbridge
|GWR style name board
|Newer WMR signs
|View of the shelter and the footbridge
|A LM train has just arrived
 Vic Mitchell & Keith Smith, Stratford-upon-Avon to Birmingham Moor Street (Middleton Press, 2006) p. 55