(Marston Vale Line)
The station was rebuilt by the LMS, being a rather basic halt beforehand with no shelters. The platforms, which are staggered either side of a level crossing (not the original arrangement), were extended in 1959 though can still only comfortably accommodate short trains. The station is very basic with just a couple of shelters and passenger information boards.
|WMR 153 334 waits to depart|
|Platform shelter, dating from the LMS improvements to the station|
|The platforms are either side of the level crossing|
|View from the road|