|Type:||Transport for London
(District & Piccadilly Lines)
The Great Northern, Brompton & Piccadilly Railway reached Hammersmith in 1906, the station being the line's terminus of what became the Piccadilly Line until 1932. The station was enlarged and the main station building rebuilt as part of the extension. The station buildings were demolished in the early 1990s and the station was incorporated into a new shopping centre with a bus station (and interchange).
|Looking down the platform, a Piccadilly Line departs|
|Piccadilly Line trains in the station|
 Jason Cross, London Underground Guide 2017 (Train Crazy, 2017) p. 128