Evesham became part of the West Midland Railway and later the Great Western Railway in 1863. The following year Evesham was joined by another Evesham station right next to it, this one opened by the Midland Railway. It closed in 1963.
Evesham is served by a frequent (though irregular) service on the Cotswold Line between London Paddington / Oxford and Hereford. All services are by GWR who also manage the station. The station has brick station buildings on other platforms and wooden canopies.
|A GWR Class 800 prepares to depart for London Paddington|
|View down the line|
|Footbridge between the platforms|
|A HST heads off into the distance|