|Type:||National Rail (Cross-City Line)|
The station was opened by the London & North Western Railway in 1862 and is now a station on the Cross-City Line between Aston and Erdington. The line was electrified in 1992 which was also when most of the station's buildings were "modernised" into the bus shelters now used. However the booking office is an original feature.
London Midland serve the station with destinations including Birmingham New Street, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield and Redditch.
|A London Midland 323 departs bound for Lichfield|
|Passing under the Spaghetti Junction|