|Birmingham bound WMR 172 219 arrives|
|Type:||National Rail (Snow Hill Lines)|
The station was opened by the Great Western Railway in 1867. It was called Rowley Regis & Blackheath up until 1968. The station had a goods yard though this closed in 1963. The station is in a cutting with a ticket office at road level and ramps down to the platforms.
The station is managed by West Midlands Railway, who provide up six trains an hour in each direction. Chiltern Railways also stop at Rowley Regis in peak hours with a number of their services to and from London Marylebone.
|View down the line, both platforms have modern canopies and bus shelters|
|Ramp down to the platform|
|The main station building can be seen atop the bridge in the background|
|Main station building|