(Leamington Spa -
The station also had a cattle pen and siding behind the station building and a signalbox, both were gone by the end of the 1960s . Bearley now has just a bus shelter but prior to 1965 had quite a substantial stone station building.
The Leamington Spa-Stratford-upon-Avon line was doubled in 1939 (it was doubled South of Bearley in 1907 as far as Wilmcote). and a second platform added with a footbridge between the platforms. However the line was singled again in 1969.
The station is now an unmanned halt managed by West Midlands Trains though most services to the station are by Chiltern Railways.
|Looking up towards Leamington Spa|
|The former second platform can be seen in the background|
 Vic Mitchell & Keith Smith, Stratford-upon-Avon to Birmingham (Moor Street) (Middleton Press, 2006) Map. IV
 Colin G. Maggs, The Branch Lines of Warwickshire (Amberley, 2011) p.156
 Mitchell & Smith. Fig. 11