(Chiltern Main Line)
The current station layout dates from a rebuilding by the Great Western and Great Central Joint Railway in 1906. The station has two staggered platforms, it once had four through lines but the central lines have now been lifted. There is a bay platform for services terminating from London Marylebone and the parliamentary Chiltern Railway service from London Paddington. Originally access between the platforms was via a subway but this was replaced by a footbridge in 2015.
High Wycombe was also once the terminus (though later the line was extended to Aylesbury) of the Wycombe Railway from Maidenhead, though this line was closed in 1970.
|Chiltern 165 019 on a Banbury bound service|
|Original station building / former goods shed|
|Car park on the left, then the bay platform|
|Vintage sign on the platform|
|Chiltern 165 032 arrives with a London bound service|